Steadman Video

Sports Highlight Films

Film, Video, Photography       Call 864-642-0455

Weddings, Corporate Videos, Product Videos, Music Videos,  and More!!

Steadman Video Productions provides sports highlight video for student-athletes seeking an athletic scholarship to play at the next level. For 15 years families and high school athletes from all over the country have trusted us to help them with their highlight film needs.  Of the 400,000+ student-athletes that receive a partial or full athletic scholarship to play at the 23 sanctioned sports—only 2% are actively recruited—the other 98% have to “self-recruit” by reaching out to schools and coaches themselves. Most coaches want to see a dynamic highlight video—not hours and hours of game footage. Call us today for your sports video today.